- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Model home is located at 1317 Madison St. Come home to sophisticated elegance and high-rise living in delightful and historic First Hill surrounded by leafy trees, pocket parks & urban conveniences. Expand your living space with fantastic amenities including a wellness center, co-working lounge, flexible meeting spaces & a top floor club level w/ media room, dining lounge, wine bar & two sprawling outdoor plazas overlooking Mt. Rainier & Lake Union! Occupancy 2023. Daniels RE, Always Exceptional, Never Ordinary, maintains an impeccable track record with projects that preserve and transform the core, and shape the skyline of Seattle. Renderings are representative. Buyer must register at site per Site Reg #4874.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1911350
- Bathrooms: 1 (1 three-quarter)
- Building Name: Graystone
- Community: Downtown
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Junior High School: Buyer To Verify
- Lot Style: Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs, Open Space, Paved, Sidewalk
- Property Subtype: Condominium
- Style: Contemporary
- Year Built: 2023
- Assoc. Fee Includes: Common Area Maintenance, Concierge, Earthquake Insurance, Garbage, Gas, Sewer, Water
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Cement/Concrete, Metal/Vinyl
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Central A/C, Heat Pump, HRV/ERV System
- Pets Allowed: Cats OK, Dogs OK, Subj to Restrictions
- Roofing: Flat
- View: City
Taxes and Fees
- AssociationFee: $413
- Taxes (Year): 2022